Is soup?

Started by aeriecat, Apr 24, 2023, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeriecat

aeriecat

AELovelace

|The Trash Princess|

AELovelace

i wanted to post a bowl filled with rocks and milk but i cant find one on google images
|The Trash Princess|

Fennaixelphox

My favorite Pokemon:

aeriecat

Firstly, Spaghetti-Os are served in a broth-like liquid, which is the primary characteristic of a soup. While traditional pasta dishes are often served with a sauce or gravy, Spaghetti-Os are served in a tomato-based broth. The broth is an essential component of the dish, and it provides a significant amount of the flavor.

Secondly, the consistency of Spaghetti-Os is thinner and more liquid than traditional pasta dishes. The noodles are smaller in size and have a unique shape that allows the broth to penetrate and surround each noodle. The broth and noodles together create a cohesive mixture that is characteristic of a soup.

Thirdly, Spaghetti-Os are often served with additional ingredients such as vegetables, meatballs, or even hot dogs. These ingredients are often added to enhance the flavor and nutritional value of the dish. These ingredients, along with the broth and noodles, create a complex mixture of flavors and textures that are indicative of a soup.