AELovelace

Sadegirlsclub webring?
Post a 240px wide by 60 px tall png or gif and a link to your site
|The Trash Princess|

Fennaixelphox

My favorite Pokemon:

aeriecat

Fennaixelphox

How many people should we shoot for before the ring actually starts?
My favorite Pokemon:

AELovelace

idk, i was thinking maybe 4 or 5? i'd basically be forking what we did for sleepy.zone.
|The Trash Princess|

Fennaixelphox

Quote from: AELovelace on May 15, 2023, 08:34 AMidk, i was thinking maybe 4 or 5? i'd basically be forking what we did for sleepy.zone.
Cool and good
My favorite Pokemon:

disconnected

I don't have a website, but I am working on a little y2k aesthetic OS simulator for a game, as part of a game jam, and actually I was looking to fill it out with some fake website pages. If anybody here is okay with me representing their site through a little simulacrum webpage in the game, that would be an honor!

EDIT: Put in some stuff from you two, thanks!

Fennaixelphox

Quote from: disconnected on May 29, 2023, 11:39 AMI don't have a website, but I am working on a little y2k aesthetic OS simulator for a game, as part of a game jam, and actually I was looking to fill it out with some fake website pages. If anybody here is okay with me representing their site through a little simulacrum webpage in the game, that would be an honor!

Sure, I'd be down
My favorite Pokemon:

AELovelace

absolutely feel free to snag anything from my projects and let me know if theres anything you need ^-^

that is fucking sick :3
|The Trash Princess|

MeltingMoment

Has too much time passed to get in on this? i'm new to this part of the internet (the cool part). I've never done a webring before, if i have my site and a 240x60png what do i do next? (I'm making one now)

ps, also saw that sadgirlsclub is located in PNW, idk if its just the server hosted location,but I live in the pnw as well which is cool. its going to rain for a week >: )
:0

AELovelace

nah, also sorry :(
i forgot about my forum lmao
|The Trash Princess|