Make it worse!

Started by Fennaixelphox, Apr 27, 2023, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fennaixelphox

This game goes like this. One of us names a situation, and then the next person to reply has to make the situation worse. Then the next person has to make the situation even worse than that, and so on, until it's just a complete mess.

I'll start:

You awaken in your bed.
My favorite Pokemon:

aeriecat

In a puddle

Fennaixelphox

My favorite Pokemon:

aeriecat

you look down to see another body in the bed with you, with a gaping wound

Fennaixelphox

Quote from: aeriecat on Apr 30, 2023, 11:21 PMyou look down to see another body in the bed with you, with a gaping wound
They look up and weakly say, with their last gasps... "I left a million dollars in..."

The life fades from their eyes before they can tell you where the million dollars were.
My favorite Pokemon:

aeriecat

Quote from: Fennaixelphox on May 07, 2023, 10:51 AM
Quote from: aeriecat on Apr 30, 2023, 11:21 PM
Quote from: Fennaixelphox on Apr 30, 2023, 09:51 PM
Quote from: aeriecat on Apr 30, 2023, 09:51 PM
Quote from: Fennaixelphox on Apr 27, 2023, 09:15 PMYou awaken in your bed.
In a puddle
...Why is the puddle red?
They look up and weakly say, with their last gasps... "I left a million dollars in..."

The life fades from their eyes before they can tell you where the million dollars were.
you look around the room and instantly see where the money was "hidden", all in nickles.

Fennaixelphox

Quote from: aeriecat on May 16, 2023, 01:38 PM
In a puddle

you look around the room and instantly see where the money was "hidden", all in nickles.
Upon closer inspection, one of the nickels is fake... and that one is, too, oh, and that one, and that one, and that one...

Jesus christ, was even a single one of these a genuine nickel?!
My favorite Pokemon:

aeriecat

Quote from: Fennaixelphox on May 16, 2023, 07:34 PM
In a puddle

Upon closer inspection, one of the nickels is fake... and that one is, too, oh, and that one, and that one, and that one...

real or not, the pile looks unstable

Fennaixelphox

Quote from: aeriecat on May 16, 2023, 08:46 PM
In a puddle

You try to find a way to prop it up, but mere seconds later, the entire pile comes tumbling down. It would be like a hailstorm in your bedroom, if hailstones were actually tiny disks of metal. You are now buried under a pile of fake nickels. Despite their individual weight being negligible, this many nickels pressing down on you all at once proves to be quite heavy.
My favorite Pokemon:

aeriecat

Quote from: Fennaixelphox on May 17, 2023, 12:14 AM
In a puddle

You try to find a way to prop it up, but mere seconds later, the entire pile comes tumbling down. It would be like a hailstorm in your bedroom, if hailstones were actually tiny disks of metal. You are now buried under a pile of fake nickels. Despite their individual weight being negligible, this many nickels pressing down on you all at once proves to be quite heavy.
you scramble around in the pile as they continue to tumble around you, you feel your chest compressing as you feel on the floor, eventually, when it almost seems like it's too late, you feel a latch beneath you

Fennaixelphox

Quote from: aeriecat on May 20, 2023, 01:22 PM
In a puddle

you scramble around in the pile as they continue to tumble around you, you feel your chest compressing as you feel on the floor, eventually, when it almost seems like it's too late, you feel a latch beneath you
You and all the nickels crushing you fall into a conveniently-placed chute under the floor. Why it was there is anyone's guess, but it saved you from the crushing death of twenty million nickels.
My favorite Pokemon:

aeriecat

Quote from: Fennaixelphox on May 20, 2023, 01:24 PM
In a puddle

You and all the nickels crushing you fall into a conveniently-placed chute under the floor. Why it was there is anyone's guess, but it saved you from the crushing death of twenty million nickels.

for now, as you slide down you see all the nickles gaining speed above you

Fennaixelphox

Quote from: aeriecat on May 20, 2023, 04:14 PM
Quote from: Fennaixelphox on May 20, 2023, 01:24 PM
In a puddle

for now, as you slide down you see all the nickles gaining speed above you
The chute suddenly ends, launching you into a room you didn't know was there... and then you're pelted by fake nickels!
My favorite Pokemon: